HR Benefits Consultant
Benefits consultant at Global firm
Great work life balance
About Our Client
The Client is a Global Business Process Outsourcer specializing in payroll, corporate and investor services. The Company culture in Japan is very fast paced and international with 30% of its workforce being non-Japanese.
The job responsibilities include:
- Social Insurance proceedings for clients (Health Insurance, Pension, Labour Insurance etc.)
- Procedures for client's benefit programs (Medical check-up, Group Insurance, Corporate Pension plans etc.)
- Creating 36-OT Agreements, Reports on Health & Safety Requirements, and other reports/applications relating to labour issues.
- Structuring and improving team's work flow and processes.
- Other related work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess the following skill set:
- Social Insurance and Payroll experience for 1 year or more.
- Experience in HR department, payroll outsourcing vendor, or Social insurance labour office.
- Be motivated to achieve the objectives of the company and the team.
- High passion to contribute to the team and enthusiasm for training members.
- Maintain high awareness of knowledge and skill improvement, and can work ambitiously over a wide range of tasks.
- Be adaptable to an international work environment and work efficiently with colleagues from diverse background.
- Have excellent time management and planning skills to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced, friendly and international work culture.
- Great career progression prospects within the first year.
- Attractive salary package.