HR Assistant at Global Gourmet Firm
International work culture with English used as the main language
Excellent work life balance with no overtime work.
The client is a Global leader in Gourmet cuisines and Hospitality headquartered in Europe. The have a presence globally in more than 30 countries and encourages employees to utilize international job transfers. The Japan office is a stable and small business with an employee base of 100. The culture is very international with many foreign employees and career progression opportunities are provided.
Assist the Finance and Control department on the duties in the following areas:
Accounting and office administration.
Other third party relationship handling (such as visa lawyers).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree holder.
- Preferred industry focus in HR, General Affairs.
- Fluent in Japanese and a high level of written communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in a culturally diverse educational and business environment
The position offers:
- International work culture with English used as the main language
- Provision of Gourmet cuisine for employees on a daily basis.
- Excellent work life balance with no overtime work.
- Career progression opportunities and training provided.