HR Assistant Director
Join a globally renown brand focusing on stability and prestige.
Employee perks include discounted in-house meals and staff discounts to services
The client is a Globally renown hospitality business with a presence in 100 countries and a workforce of 200,000. They are headquartered in the US and enjoy a profitable and stable business in Japan.
The corporate culture is international with employees enjoying perks such as discounts to use their services and good work life balance.
The job responsibilities include:
- Manage overall HR operations and strategy for a newly created Business Unit.
- HR operations include a focus on high volume recruitment.
- Stakeholder management across various business units and locations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in HR operations including recruitment.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The benefits provided by this role include:
- Join a globally renown brand focusing on stability and prestige.
- International working environment.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Employee perks include discounted in-house meals and staff discounts to services.