HR Analyst - Banking
Excellent Career Path
Excellent Salary Package
Our client is a reputable corporation headquartered in Europe with a strong presence across the globe. They offer a truly regional exposure and a well-structured working environment to employees.
You will play a key role in a well-structured HR team and working closely with international stakeholders and worldwide operation leaders in managing and executing a full spectrum of people-related duties covering recruitment, employee movement management, performance review, employee relationship management, employee engagement and development related support and coordination and providing professional and consultative people advice to respective line managers. You will be working in a highly professional and supportive team and playing a true business partner/ business facing role in terms of a wide range of people matters.
- Provide all rounded HR support including compensation & benefits, staff recruitment and training etc.
- Assist in end to end recruitment process
- On-off Boarding and Exit interview
- Plan, design and deliver training courses and programs for staff at different levels
- Assist in C&B projects such as annual budgeting ,annual salary review, performance management
- Provide support for different employee events
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management is a must
- 1 - 3 years of hands on Recruitment or Payroll experience
- Detailed-minded, independent and mature
- Excellent command in both English and Japanese
- Proactive and detailed-minded with good organization skills
- Permanent Opportunity
- Work Life Balance, and flex time
- Discretionary bonus
- 5 days' work week, 9am - 5:30 pm