HR Advisor at Financial firm
HR Advisor at Financial Firm
Stability and Career Progression
About Our Client
The client is a large Global Investment Bank offering stability and a great opportunity for career development for potential candidates. The client has a huge presence in Japan and specialises in financial services and investment securities globally. An international work culture is fostered in the Japan branch with most employees being able to communicate in English.
As a pro-active and results-driven HR Advisor support, the successful candidate will deliver on the objective of working with Investment Banking Japan on HR issues, and advising and implementing best HR practice consistent with Company policy and with the strategy of the business. He/she will report to the Senior HR Advisors in HR team.
● Provide timely data updates on hires, resignations, leaves, transfers, and organisational changes
● Review and validate employee data with HR Data and Compensation teams
● Support on preparing necessary documentation and forms for hiring, resignations and re-locations
● Provide HR data, reports and analyses to counterparts and HR as necessary
● Support Year End activities such as compensation and advancement, liaising with the global specialist teams as required
● Monitor progress on annual performance management processes and keep HR updated
● Take and respond to day-to-day inquiries from employees around benefits, policies and HR processes
The Successful Applicant
● Minimum 2-3 years working experience. Experience in the financial sector or otherwise fast-paced working environment strongly preferred.
● Experience in HR preferred.
● Fluency in Japanese and understanding of Japanese business culture and mannerisms
● Business level English
● Strong PC skills with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and preferably Access.
● Sensitivity to confidentiality
● Articulate with excellent communication skills and the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely.
● Strong team player and a good collaborator
● Flexible with a can-do attitude
● Proactive self-starter
● Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
● Able to balance the interests of the division with the overall goals and values of the firm.
● Proven ability to display judgement and maturity.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
● A stable and reputed financial organisation to work at.
● Excellent career progression opportunities.
● An attractive salary package.
● An international work environment with opportunity to use English.