- Lead and Manage the Hospital Business Unit.
- Global Life Science company, leading the filtration market.
- Globally renown life science company, providing top class air filtration devices that is well established in both the global and Japan market.
- Has a strong history and presence in the global market. Has a diverse portfolio of products with strong pipelines.
- Develop and use product knowledge and sales skills to convert customer needs into successful product sales.
- Maintain key account relationships and expand business unit.
- Consult customers and introduce solutions through responsible products.
- Respond to problems and complaints, offer solutions and investigate.
- Manage cross functional sales team, achieve growth and ream targets.
- 10 years experience in B2B marketing/sales within Healthcare.
- High level communication skills in Japanese, proficient in English.
- Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits.
- International working environment.
- Great work-life balance.