[Hokkaido] Contract Accountant
1 year contract role with intention for permanent after completion
International environment next to Skii slopes in Hokkaido
About Our Client
Our client is a real estate company which specializes in resorts and four-season style homes. The office is located in Niseko, close to the skii slopes.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting experience of 3 to 5 years
- English at reading and writing level
- Japanese would be a priority
- Audit firm experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- 1 year contract role with intention for permanent after completion
- Salary of up to 6.5M yen per year (flexible depending on experience)
- International environment next to Skii slopes in Hokkaido. Skii slopes operate until 9pm, so employees you finish at 6pm, they go skiing/snowboarding
- No overtime
- Great benefits