Hiroshima Sales Area Manager - Power Solutions
Wide and stimulating sales activity that spaces in many industrial fields
Clear career path in a global Company with 100+ locations worldwide
Our client offers worldwide temporary rental solutions and services for air, power, steam and nitrogen applications.
With their global network of rental depots and service centres, the organisation can meet any immediate or emergency need and provide a total solution from feasibility to demobilisation of the temporary installation.
- The candidate will be responsible for West Japan (Chugoku/Shikoku/Kyushu).
- He will plan, prioritise and execute sales activities in the territory and reach the sales target, maximising fleet and and financial profitability.
- He will maintain and develop existing customers and build up sustainable Key Account Business.
- Has experience in B2B sales of industrial equipment or related services.
- Has ability for planning and execution of sales activity, with pro-activity and organisation skills.
- A Technical or Commercial degree is preferable
- Wide career path in a worldwide leading industry
- Possibility of develop your sales skills in various industries