High touch sales, Security SW company
World leading cybersecurity company
New opne role and 2 headcounts
Our client is one of the leading cybersecurity software company in the world. They develops, maintain and markets a software plate form for the detection and investigation of cyber security threats.
- Manage deal life cycle.
- Be a strategic business partner for clients at the responsible industry.
- Build executive relationships with clients to ensure proper alignment and strategy execution.
- Drive field marketing initiatives to build pipeline.
- Build a user group/reference group from the company wide perspectives.
- Manage Sales force to manage lead and pipelines.
- Be part of the overall sales team when selling opportunities (contract negotiations, purchase orders, licensing agreements, etc.)
- Align closely with Partner Sales, Engineers and Marketing to drive the overall client's engagement.
- Experience of direct sales at an IT vendor or software solution provider (SaaS / cloud / security / network / platform / etc.).
- Somebody having experience with making a revenue plan/account plan.
- Driving pipeline generation initiatives in order to meet sales quotas.
- A deep understanding of the market to identify opportunities and move budgets from one project to the other.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Potential candidate will promote for the people manager role.