High Potential Accounting & Financial Analyst
On the job training, e-learning, and opportunities for overseas transfer
Stable company with strong market share
Our client is one of the world's top manufacturer of high grade specialty materials used for a variety of industries including automotive, industrial, and oil & gas. The company has operations around the globe with a strong workforce of 20,000 employees.
This position will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- General accounting work including journal entries and fixed assets
- Prepare quarterly consolidated package and management reports
- Analysis of financial statements
- Tax and Audit correspondence
- Process improvement initiatives as well as compliance
- 2 to 3 years of accounting or finance experience
- Boki 2 kyu qualification or equivalent certifications
- Proficient IT skills in MS Excel and any ERP or accounting system
- SAP is an advantage
- Business level English - both oral and written
- Fluent level in Japanese - both oral and written
- NYSE listed company with long and stable history in the industry. The company also holds majority market share in its respective industry.
- On the job training (OJT), e-learning, and opportunities to go on short-term / mid-long term business trips overseas are available.
- Career progression opportunities within the company.
- Flextime system (no coretime)
- Other benefits such as rent assistance, social insurance, retirement allowance, childcare leave system are available