- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- GLOBAL COMPANY
About Our Client
[About the Company]
Your company is specialized in the asset management. A global business that has more than 38 offices in 16 countries, The company is among the world's top-10 largest asset managers.
Your company business as an asset manager offers active solutions across all fixed income markets
The company established in Japan in the asset management business. They offer a wide range of investment strategies for multiple asset classes, including fixed income, equities, real estate, etc.
Helpdesk Support to the group users (110 users)
- Provide first contact point for support of incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, web portal, email, and chat to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues
Setting up PC, Login ID, Security request administration support
- Support for IT infra related projects/activities
- Be able to identify repetitive inquiries and create solutions to eliminate them
Prioritize incidents and service requests
Work with vendor for deployment of pre-packaged software as needed, assist in software releases
- Creation of Documentation (Procedures and Manuals)
- Install OS, necessary drivers, packages and other applications in the computers
- Escalate problems that cannot be solved to other technical departments.
- Search for Software Updates
The Successful Applicant
[What Do You Need To Succeed? ]
- Business level Japanese/English both in written and spoken
- 3-5 years' work experience in Helpdesk or Desktop support
- A strong team player who is inquisitive, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work
- Experience with desktop, laptop and server operating systems: Windows or Linux.
- Incident management tools like JIRA, Service Now
What's on Offer
[What Makes This Position Attractive? ]
Opportunity to work in a diverse team that prioritizes work efficiency rather than the time worked.
Opportunity to work in a global company and use your English or Japanese.
This position will fit to those who enjoy challenges.
Great Work Life Balance
Attractive salary package