Head of Talent Management - Pharma
Opportunity to drive change in a leading & growing pharmaceutical business
Playing manager role
Leading pharmaceutical firm
- In partnership with the Head of Global Talent, shape and drive leadership, management, talent development and engagement agenda to meet the current needs of the organisation, while also being future focused to support evolving needs
- Collaborate closely with HR Leadership Team, HR Business Partners, and business leaders to provide consultation, resources and drive positive change with leading-edge talent processes and practices
- Partner with stakeholders to design, embed and socialise the leadership & management, talent development & engagement strategies - making sure our approach is business-aligned.
- Collaborate with HR leadership and HRBP to support implementation of talent process and tools with global functional groups to improve the depth of the talent pipeline, level of employee engagement, and manager capabilities.
- Facilitates leadership and professional development via live classroom, webinars, and blended learning, using a dynamic mix of engaging instructional methods
- Ensure curricular content is delivered for maximum effectiveness
- Monitor content and delivery design, and make recommendation to curriculum owners to improve learning experiences
- Manage talent processes
· 10+ years of HR Business Partner and/or Talent Management Experience.
· Demonstrated success in each of the following areas: performance management, talent reviews, leadership development, succession planning, change management employee assessments and organizational design.
· Excellent facilitation, consulting, communication and influencing skills across organizational levels and geographies.
· Extensive global experience, including experience working with global senior executives.
· Strong facilitation skills, including virtual facilitation, large group facilitation and facilitating executive management groups.
· Fluent English and Japanese
- Work from home options
- Full flexibility around working hours
- Great salary, and career progression opportunities