Head of Talent Acquisition
Senior role managing 10 subordinates
Potential for regional coverage outside of Japan
About Our Client
The client is a leader in their field with a wide product portfolio including both software and hardware. The company has approximately 3,000 employees here in Japan.
- Take a lead on all company talent acquisition initiatives for the Japan organization while working closely with regional and global stakeholders
- Ensure diverse and high quality hiring through various avenues of recruitment including direct sourcing, vendor management, and employer branding
- Advise business leaders on effective hiring strategies
- Provide leadership and support to the talent acquisition team members
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of overall recruitment experience, including in-house recruitment
- 5+ years of managing a team
- Business-level communication skills in both Japanese and English
- IT industry experience strongly preferred
What's on Offer
This is the chance for an experienced talent acquisition professional to take on a head role with a potential for regional coverage.