Head of Strategy - (APAC)
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥15,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
Opportunity to lead an established company in the APAC region
Excellent compensation, benefits, and incentives
About Our Client
- Our client is the world's largest marketer and operative in the consumer business. They aim to support the health of everyone in Japan by providing a stable supply of high-quality fruits.
- The position holder will lead the corporate strategy function including:
- Regional level sales & distribution strategy formulation and roll-out (Owner of 5-year Strategic Plan)
- Develop country level strategic plan and execution roadmap according to situation of different countries
- In charge of upgrading distribution system
- Horizon project for APAC
The Successful Applicant
- Ideal profile：
- 10 years+ experience, either coming from management consulting background, or strategic planning or sales & distribution strategy with MBA. APAC exposure is a plus
- Target industry: FMCG, Pharma, Durable goods.
- Fluent English
- Personality fit: should be fit for our culture - result-driven with personal connection
- Nationality: Open to local Japanese and foreigners who can speak Japanese
What's on Offer
- Chance to lead one of the biggest companies in the consumer business.
- Great compensation, benefits, and career progression.