Global leading company in fintech industry
Good life and work balance
Our client is the Universal Payments (UP) company,powers electronic payments for more than 5,100 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries as well as thousands of leading merchants globally rely on to execute $14 trillion each day in payments. In addition, thousands of organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services.
- Identifies opportunities to market company products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory. Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close, consistent with company sales best practices.
- Manages company overall relationship with current and prospective customers , with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key executives. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are key requirements and measurements.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, current and prospective customer org charts, etc.
- Keeps current on products/enhancements, competition activities and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
-Passionate in Fintech industry
-Strong Experience in finance area
- Competitive salary package
- Great life and balance
- growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.