- Work in a high potential start up business within the Energy Sector
- High base salary and flexible work enviroment
About Our Client
The client is an energy utility service company that is looking to expand its outreach in the Japan market. The company in the US has about 40+ staff members and they are looking to have a team of 3 on the ground in Japan.
Conduct direct sales channels for the newly established and innovative retail electricity supplier.
- Design effective strategies in order to promote the client's brand recognition in the market.
- To be directly involving with the hiring.
- Develop sales asset and training to support sales representatives.
- Look for leads in both the B2B and B2C market.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in the utility energy industry with both B2B and B2C Industry.
- Fully Bi-lingual in Japanese and English
- Open to work in a start up environment.
What's on Offer
- Flexible work environment
- Work in a start up environment with strong investment from the US HQ.
- Opportunity to use both Japanese and English.