Head of Sales - Industrial Measurement - Tokyo base
Attractive salary package
Flexible working time
About Our Client
Our client is a European firm, providing measurement products and services to all line of B2B industry. The company has the business size of over 15 Billion JPY in Japan. They have been in Japan market for more than 20 years and are considered as a trusted partner for leading industrial companies.
- Provide leadership over Sales department with profit and loss responsibilities.
- Take charge of annual sales plan by preparing key activities, market estimates, competition analysis, staffing requirements and marketing & expense budget for the area.
- Managing existing and potential customers and channel partners, follow-up of opportunities, guiding and reviewing proposals.
The Successful Applicant
- Senior sales experience in relevant industry;
- Outstanding leadership skill;
- Fluent level in both Japanese and English language;
- Understanding CRM tools, channel development and digital sales and marketing.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary with performance- based incentive;
- Flexible working time, stable work life balance;
- International working environment.