Head of Route Development
International working environment
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading company which provides all types of logistics solutions from Air freight, Ocean freight to Contract Logistics. They have a strong presence around the world with more than 20,000 employees.
- Manage the sales forces to achieve target and ensure the utmost in the client satisfaction.
- Responsible and follow up for the team's performance to exceed the budget and required KPI.
- Create written strategic action plans for customer management and expansion
- Manage RFP/RFQ process to include solution design concepts, deadlines, supply added information, presentation and process/status for assigned customers.
- Demonstrate and drive a team to visit sufficient number of customers and maintain up-to-date customer profiles in CRM system.
- Drive team to develop and implement an effective sales and marketing strategy for the defined routes.
- Lead and develop teamwork culture, motivate team spirit and maintain high morale of staff to increase productivity, maintain good communications with all customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Good understanding of air, ocean and contract logistics business and experience is required.
- Good understanding of defined countries of the team.
- Leadership, inter-personal, presentation and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
- International working environment
- Attractive salary package