- Strategic role which will determine Japan's Total Rewards strategy
- One of the world's largest healthcare organizations
About Our Client
One of the world's largest Medical Devices companies with over 1000 employees in Japan.
* Act as the country C&B leading subject matter expert; by consulting and partnering with site/country HRBPs, GM and FD, Regional/Global CoE and the ASC to identify, understand and address issues related to C&B, influence stake holders globally, regionally and locally
* Evaluate effectiveness of benefits and compensation administration (pay-for performance, market competitiveness, internal equity, differenciation, etc.) by developing and implementing necessary local action plans, providing value added compensation data analysis to facilitate management and HR decision-making: Makes recommendations that are aligned with TR guidelines and ensure return on investment.
* Support merge and acquisitions initiatives to align, integrate, harmonize, strandardize compensation and benefits programs/policies in the different sites within Japan that are market competitive, consistent, cost-effective, aligned to TR stragegy and guidelines and are legally compliant by doing side by side analysis, using market data and trends
* Lead/support local, regional and/or global projects and initiatives by using the best project management tools/methodologies for new/reconfigured or continuous improvement projects/programs to ensure successful implementation and best practices alignment and regional standardization through ensuring local legislation compliance.
* Support the development and execution of a change management and transition plan in connection with HR Model, drive adoption of the new model and processes, support and encourage the compliance with Global/Regional TR CoE, ASC, other CoEs and HRBP. Support communication and training effors to HR, managers and associates.
* Adoption of new opertating model and leverage of global, regional and country service providers.
The Successful Applicant
* More than 5 years experience in a Total Rewards / C&B leadership at a large multinational organization, ideally in a leadership compensation and benefits role.
* Preferably 2 years of experience in merging and acquisition that includes compensation and Benefits harmonization/integration in Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical industry, and 3 years experience in both manufacturing and commercial organizations.
* English fluency is a must
What's on Offer
- Leadership opportunity
- Excellent benefits on offer
- Work from home options