Head of Project Development
Mixed Use Development
Our client is one of the world's top destination resorts focused on entertainment, hospitality and unique experience.
Our client is looking for is looking for a Head of Japan Development.
This role will be actively engaging the local planning authorities to and developing development concepts for Integrated Resort sites in Japan. You will not only be drawing up plans based on physical planning parameters provided by the authorities but you will lead the development team and work closely with business planning team to prepare development concepts including various components of an IR (e.g. hotel, leisure and entertainment, gaming, MICE etc.) to create a destination experience.
- Property development background, ideally with some experience in Japan related projects
- Experience developing mixed use facilities
- Master planning experience with the knowledge and experience to "commercialize" the plan
- Project conceptualisation and contents experience
- Integrated resorts experience is a plus
- Attractive opportunity to join one of the most exciting developments in the Japanese market from the earliest conception phases.