Head of Partnerships - Online Consumer - Tokyo
Work for one of the most innovative and expansive online businesses in the world
Responsible for the Japan market, directly influencing the whole of APAC
About Our Client
Our client is a global online business with a presence in over 60 countries globally.
They are internationally recognised and held in high-esteem across the globe.
- Own a partner channel P&L for Japan, mentor and lead a team whilst utilising data to drive ongoing partner performance.
- Lead the team to optimise each partner relationship to help position the business as the partner of choice in the industry.
- Create a pipeline of opportunities that are managed & reviewed frequently.
- Lead in all aspects of deal development.
- Develop and nurture new and existing partner relationships.
- Lead the sales process in the region to enhance existing partnerships and build strong long-term strategic commercial relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Consistent track record in successfully managing key accounts in a B2B environment.
- Experience within the airline, travel technology/distribution industry preferred.
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape and technology trends in Japan.
- Outstanding communication, sales and negotiation skills.
- Proven management experience, with ability to influence at all levels in a matrix organised, global company.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing market environment.
- Strong customer focus and relationship-building skills.
- University degree.
- Fluency in Japanese and English required.
What's on Offer
Work for a global online business leading the B2B market in Japan.