Head of operation , Chemical, Tokyo, 1200万円
1000万円 - 1200万円
Leading and managing the professional team in the market
Challenging and rewarding job will be provided
- Specialty chemicals company with a leading position in bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
- Ensure product availability in quality, service level and cost from all production facilities and warehouses
- Drive the supply (production and import) aligned with the S&OP process, to guarantee sales
- Ensure that the production is managed according to the Quality and Regulatory Compliance Policies
- Develop, supervise and control the Budget, Investments, Quality, EHS
- Strictly follow up KPI's and Reporting to the local and regional organization
- Ensure the cost reduction (productivity, savings, without jeopardizing the Quality).
- Support the EHS strategies implementation including safety, energy savings, waste reduction and environmental compliance
- Ensure a pro-active communication with different stakeholders (internal and external e.g. Community)
- Reduce risks of the Operations business. E.g. business continuity plan, investments, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Provide leadership and coaching of the team and ensure people development
- University degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Engineering
- Great experience in operational role in a site
- Knowledgeable in Manufacturing and Installed Technology with operational and organizational understanding of Total Production Management (TPM) principles with implementation of those.
- Fluent in Japanese and English languages
- Good understanding of key operational principles, technology and risks, supply chain business and its main drivers, local and national standards including rules and regulations and is business case oriented.
- Advanced MS Office skills