Head of Marketing - Tourism and Hospitality Company
Luxury and award-winning hospitality company
Located in the heart of Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is an international luxury hospitality brand with more than 5000 hotels in 100 countries in the world. They are now looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing for one of their hotels located in the heart of Tokyo.
- Create an effective Sales and Marketing Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, services, and personnel.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximise revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Develop and execute sales & marketing strategies through preparation of a strategic
- Implementation and administration of the Sales and Marketing budget and the establishment of annual individual sales goals.
- Ensure that all sales related activities support customer satisfaction, retention and new business development goals.
- Proactively position the hotel as a business leader in the community.
- Proactively position the hotel as a quality leader in the community.
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective cost controls
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree and Japan work visa required
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems.
- Command of Japanese and English language both written and verbal
- Strong media, presentation and computer skills
What's on Offer
- Clear career path
- Social benefits
- International working environment