Head of Marketing- Global Health Care Company
Competitive compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression.
International environment, report directly to the director.
My client is one of the most leading companies in the world. With headquarters in Europe and over a net profit of 500 million, they have over 16,00 dedicated employees and have a clear vision on their company's goals. The company is looking for a candidate that can be able to do holistic marketing and manage their Japan office.
Develop key business performance metrics, tracking achievement, and plan.
Responsible for marketing events and developing media relations towards the sales team.
Mentor and support the development of subordinates for their career development.
Manage the development/execution of strategic, integrated marketing communications plans, budget and measurable targets for Japan markets.
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing.
- At least 10 years of marketing and PR experience.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Experience in people management.
- Steady high growth in Japan's market each year.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- Strong brand recognition in the market.
- Be able to manage over 80 people- great career progression in people management.
- Very international environment.