Head of Marketing - eCommerce Division of Innovative Company
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥10,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
Data driven Head of Marketing position at leading innovative business
Strong work life balance, flex time, casual setting
About Our Client
- This company is a leading innovative, forward thinking company. They are based out of the US and operate in nearly every single market. They are publicly traded.
- Develop and lead a team of marketing managers including site merchandiser and outbound marketing.
- Create marketing and communication plans across multiple channels
- Develop and execute customer retention and churn management strategies
- Develop a clear customer segmentation and brand messaging strategy for the eCommerce division
- Drive customer engagement through targeted marketing and merchandising
- Manage look and feel of the online store front
- Closely monitor customer feedback/needs through surveys and research
- Liaise closely with the product development teams to drive innovation aimed at improving customer experience
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or a related field
- +8 years of relevant work experience in e-commerce, online merchandising, and consumer marketing/sales. You are leading a fairly large team, so you need people management experience.
- Very Strong Japanese language skills, Business Level English - very important requirement. Reporting to US, working with Japanese teams, and communicating with mainly Japanese audience.
- Strong people management skills, excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills, ability to work successfully with and influence stakeholders across all levels of management
- Demonstrate history of success in data intensive quantitative analysis and ability to use metrics to back up assumptions/concepts.
- MBA preferred but not required
What's on Offer
- Forward thinking innovative company
- Strong work life balance, with flex time
- Creative and casual working environment
- Super cool office located in central Tokyo