Opportunity to lead your own team
Leading cybersecurity company in the world
Our client is the multinational provider of software products for IT security, including network security, endpoint security, cloud security, mobile security, data security and security management. They have more than 70 offices worldwide.
- Leading the sales team in Japan to manage account development and operations.
- Developing and executing overall strategy to support the growth of Japan business.
- Deriving new market and customers through named channel partners and create incremental revenue with latest solutions.
- Continuous development of existing partners and derive from global partner program to build Japan partner program.
- Regular business review with partners to maintain forecast accuracy and drive consistent revenue.
- 10+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in building value added channel business.
- Excellent Network of relevant channel partners and distributors.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry.
- Attractive compensation and salary package.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Good carrier growth, potential candidate will promote for the people manager role.
- Office is at central Tokyo.