Head of Legal @ Leading Medical Device Company
Head position reporting to country manager & regional counsel
Leading company in market sector, great benefits
The company is a leading global medical device manufacturer with offices located in central Tokyo.
- Provide the leadership team with legal counsel on matters ranging from business development strategy, navigating regulations, liaising with government bodies, and general corporate law
- Oversee any ongoing litigation and disputes, manage outside counsel, and mitigate risk to the organization
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Align with regional and global counsel to implement strategies in the best interests of the organization
- Japan bar holder (Bengoshi)
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience
- In-house legal counsel experience
- Prior experience in medical device, pharmaceuticals, or a related industry a plus
This is the opportunity for an experienced legal counsel to step up into a head of legal position, or for a head of legal to move to a leading global organization as a member of the leadership team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, generous benefits, and a future career path within the greater global organization.