- Lead the Legal department of Japan subsidiary
- Above market average salary
About Our Client
One of the world's largest internet services company
- Reporting to the Legal Director of the headquarter.
- Provide guidance, and work closely with other regions across different functions.
- Advise the business team on legal, regulatory, and compliance matters.
- Draft, review, and negotiate variety of contracts/agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree.
- Attorney qualifications in Japan or English-speaking jurisdictions.
- Ability to speak, draft & review contracts in Japanese and English.
- 8+ years of Legal experience in in-house or private practice.
- Additional language (Mandarin, Korean, or French) proficiency preferred.
What's on Offer
- Lead the Legal department of top-tier internet services company.
- Above market average package.
- Work-closely with top-tier lawyers across the APAC region.