- Expanding and stable European company.
- No experience in the industry is required.
Our client is a European healthcare company who are leaders in the medical device industry. With a decades long history, the company are very stable and going from strength to strength. The Japan subsidiary of this company was established over 20 years ago, giving them a firm footing in the Japanese market. They not only import but also manufacture their devices in Japan.
- Develop and strategise the direction for the Legal and Compliance operations in Japan.
- Finalise and advise on a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Develop and educate employees on compliance actions.
- Ensure the Japan business is in line with Japanese and corporate laws.
- Manage investigation and litigation processes.
- Advise leadership team on legal and compliance matters.
- Develop internal compliance processes.
- Bar qualified in Japan or any English speaking jurisdiction.
- No experience in healthcare is required.
- Experience of compliance, risk management, anti-trust, monopoly laws and commercial contracts.
- Ability to draft, review and negotiate contracts in English and Japanese.
- Knowledge of Japanese civil suit law and the procedure of lawsuits.
- #1 legal and compliance position in Japan.
- Career change opportunity.
- Attractive salary package.
- Leadership opportunity.
- Stable European company.