- Join a global nonprofit biomedical research institution.
- Provide leadership as the Head of Lab for Testing of Pharmaceutical Products.
About Our Client
- Globally Established nonprofit bio medical research institution known to provide top quality products and services for pharmacological testing and discovery.
- Provide hands on leadership as the Head of Laboratory at the Japan lab.
- Manage 12 Scientist within the Immuno Oncology testing division.
- Help expand the Immuno Oncology Testing business by formulating strategy.
- Provide customer support and manage contracts with key clients.
- Communicate closely with Global HQ.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD, Master, or Bachelor of Science in molecular biology, life sciences, medical science or related fields.
- Experience managing a laboratory.
- High level communication skills in Japanese, proficient in English.
- Experience in Oncology.
- Can handle vitro and vivo.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Pharmacological testing.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits.
- International working environment.
- Great work-life balance.