Head of Investment Accounting - Major Insurance firm
Take a leading position at one of the largest insurers from the west.
Use both Japanese and English on a daily basis
This is a major insurance firm from the US. They have a strong and well-respected presence within the Japanese and Asian market. Due to good business, their office has continued to grow as well. The office culture is open to both Japanese and internationally minded people. Because of the size and international scale of the company, you can transfer internally within Japan, or overseas if you want to.
- Take lead of the investment accounting department and oversea the staff.
- Play a key role in further growth of the team to match with the business growth as well.
- You are expected to communicate with overseas HQ in the USA, as well as with other insurance entities in Japan.
- Strong command of hands-on accounting experience
- Prior experience within life insurance is preferred. But professionals with experience in other financial industries, and with good knowledge of financial instruments are welcome as well.
- Good communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Leadership skills
- USCPA, JCPA, Zeirishi, Nissho Bookkeeping or other relevent qualifications are a big plus
- Chance to play a key role at one of the largest companies in the world (Ranked in top 100 on Fortune 500)
- Make use of, and further build your experience in insurance and/or financial services.
- Internal mobility option within Japan and overseas.
- Chance to use both Japanese and English
- Be part of a growing team and company