Head of Human Resources
Engage with senior leadership team to deliver top HR services
Support growth of business
About Our Client
Our client is a well known consumer organisation. With the business split into sections, this role will lead the HR function for one of the major business areas.
* Partner with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR strategies, plans and solutions that foster organizational and people effectiveness
* Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
* Partner with global HR teams to support business unit initiatives and global HR initiatives.
* Drive HR projects and key initiatives
* Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
The Successful Applicant
* Candidate should have HR leadership role experience and/or generalist role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
* Experience partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
* Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
* Excellent communication, coaching, strategic thinking abilities, planning/project management skills and presentation skills.
* Native level Japanese and business level English in both writing and speaking are required.
What's on Offer
On offer is a senior level position with high salary package. This role will be involved in all strategic HR planning tasks while interacting closely with Global HR and local leadership team. With growth on the agenda, majority of the role will be focused on people and organisation development.