Head of HR for Japan and Korea - Medical Devices
1300万円 - 2000万円
Growing company with 80% of market share in Japan, and rapidly growing
Fantastic opportunity to take a regional role
Leading medical devices company with over 150 employees between Japan and Korea.
- Partnering with business leaders to drive the achievement of
business objectives in the areas of organization effectiveness, organizational
design, succession planning, talent development, performance management, and
- Applying internal and external insights and talent dashboard
analytics to create an integrated talent strategy resulting in a robust and
diverse pipeline of leadership talent and the organization capabilities
required to propel the business
- Partnering with the regional HR leaders to shape employee
engagement and transformational change initiatives and implementation plans
- Driving a strong culture through application of organizational
development interventions, coaching and business partnership with senior
- Shaping and leading Talent Diversity and Inclusion, talent
acquisition; development; engagement; retention.
- Possessing the ability to lead a team through large scale change -
partner and collaborate across boundaries and geographies.
- Ensuring the implementation of HR initiatives across the US
business with flawless, timely, and consistent delivery. Ensure HR
effectiveness and that support is allocated appropriately to meet the changing
needs of the organization.
- Develop, mentor and guide HR resources to demonstrate a strong
business mindset, strategic talent focus and proactive results-orientation
- Working collaboratively and seamlessly with embedded resources to
launch integrated HR initiatives & solutions. This will include partnering
with specialized HR areas to deliver solutions while maintaining consistency
with other areas of the organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor s Degree is required.
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- A minimum of 15 years of broad and progressive generalist human
resources experience, some of which gained with a Fortune 500 organization
recognized for best practices in human resources is required.
- He/She will have strong business acumen and a solid foundation as
an HR generalist yet with capabilities in OD, change management and talent
- The candidate will have hands on experience in M&A; integration
and business model innovation.
- He/She will have well-rounded HR leadership experience including
HR strategy development, talent management, talent acquisition, leadership
development, total rewards and workforce engagement. The ability to collaborate with Business Partners and Centers of Expertise is critical.
- He/She will also have the proven experience in leading and
influencing in a complex, decentralized and matrixed operating environment.
- Strong process orientation and project management skills are important
as is a track record in leading a team and in team development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and influencing
skills are required. Strong executive coaching skills and ability to establish trusted partnerships with senior leaders to maximize their effectiveness as business and organizational leaders is required.
- Great compensation package
- Opportunity to implement talent management from scratch in a growing business