Head of FP&A - Globally recognized consumer business
Exciting opportunities to working closely with various stakeholders
Super Flex with no Core Time + Work remotely twice a week regardless of COVID-19
My client is a Consumer Goods business and has over 100branches in the world now. This global business has been running for over 70years and in Japan, it has been almost 40years. Their presence locally here in Japan has been consistently growing every year and under the current climate, they are performing well with not much impact.As Head of FP&A, you will be closely working with CFO and other non finance stakeholders to align with their global business agenda. You will be a key member of the local business to drive strategic planning as a business partner!
As Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for managing the whole P&L in Japan and driving the Japan business as a Finance Business partner.
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget, long run business plan,and related to monthly/quarterly forecast for Japan exec team and HQ management
- Continuous review of P&L, Balance sheet accounts to identify risks and opportunities:Revenue, cost of goods sold, marketing and operating expenses
- Architect and issue strategic financial and operating reporting that highlights key metrics and focuses on fiscal performance.
- Architect, review, and present financial analysis and recommendations to leadership, in order to support informed business decision making.
You must have at least 15years of financial/business planning experinece at large matrix international organization in order to leading the FPA function in Japan, being the key person for all department heads and managers.
Strong leadership experience is needed.
Coach and advice business leaders to make sound financial and business-impacting decisions.
- Large ERP system experience such as Oracle, SAP, Hyperion or other related systems
- Strong excel skills(preferably creating macros, pivot, Vlookup, and SAM)
Communication ability/Team Player
- Strong ability to build relationships at all levels internally and with customers in an international matrix organization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong solution provider/Can do attitude
- Good work life balance: Super flex time with no core time(7hours work load) a day + Work remotely twice a week
- Excellent opportunity to becoming CFO in the future