Head of Finance
Strong accounting and FP&A
#1 finance positin report to oversea manager
Our client is a US listed marketing services company with a wide global presence. They are looking for head of finance to lead the local finance team based in Tokyo.
- Prepare financial reporting documents required by the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and Japanese Companies Act
- Coordinate monthly closing for Japanese entities with the headquarter finance department and financial consultants
- Prepare financial and non-financial documents requested by Japanese financial regulators and investment banks
- Deal with audit and quarterly review requirement from CPA firm
- Prepare forecast and budgeting report
- Ad-hoc tasks to support business operations
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience preferably in a fast-paced environment and Big 4 exposure.
- Possess excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: Japanese & English
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands globally.