Head of Enterprise Seller Business
Mutinational Digital Leader
- Manage the P&L for the entire Program and drive key decisions to improve profitability and accelerate topline growth.
- Build Strong relationship with brands in the program. Create feedback mechanism to ensure we are able to identify gaps and timely address them.
- Identify opportunities to accelerate growth. Create plans to achieve those targets and rally the organization to deliver on them.
- Own product roadmap. Prioritize solutions needed to address potential gaps or enable new opportunities. Ensure proper trade-offs are being made
- Set-up overall business goals. Define and Review goals and targets for every one of your team members. Hire and Develop talent within the team. Build a high-performing team.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet both strategic business and technical goals, and escalate quickly to remove blockers
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual planning cycles in partnership with Finance and the rest of the Amazon Fashion organization.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering.
· Minimum 10 years of working experience, ideally in e-commerce, product management, consulting or sales.
· Proven track record of managing teams and hiring and developing talent
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into product plans.
· Relentless commitment for business goals and delivering results by influencing others and rolling up your sleeves.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, and respond flexibly to changes, in a very fast paced, international environment.
· Business level English and Japanese language skills (both verbal and written) required
People management and decision making power