Head of Enterprise Sales, Global IT company
World largest cloud computing company
Salalry up to 50 million
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest cloud computing company which offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the cloud from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps.
- Drive revenue and market share in Western Japan area.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute comprehensive account plans.
- Build and manage the large and mid-sized enterprise team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Expect moderate travel.
The Successful Applicant
- Deep technology related sales or business development experience with mid / large sized enterprises.
- Few years of experience of technology related sales management or business development experience.
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a team of sellers focusing on enterprise accounts.
- A solid understanding of digital transformation and the nature of disruption and a track record of delivering (or influencing, advising stakeholders in the delivery of) disruptive digital implementations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (Japanese - Mandatory, English - reporting level).
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package. Salary up to 50M JPY.
- Opportunity to be the part of excellent management.
- Office is at central Tokyo. Good work life balance, fully working from home.