- Working with Profession team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Pharmaceutical company aim to on tribute to the health and well-being of society through bioscience innovation, bio-science research and digital health initiative in Japan.
- Their Product and technology are well-know in Japan market
- To create department strategy how to contribute to the business of Product Supply Japan from the standpoint of Engineering / HSE.
- To develop, keep and strengthen the friendly relations with external groups such as government, community, industrial bodies and schools etc. by positively attending their events and providing/receiving information each other.
- To cultivate capable subordinates by grasping their qualification, ability and technological level and instructing them properly.
- To manage the asset investment on planning, reviewing and execute timely according to the budget approved.
- To facilitate Shiga Factory and keep in order to ensure the operation conditions for the stable supply of quality products
- To prepare business infrastructure as needed to assure high quality engineering /maintenance service
- To maintain appropriate resource by hiring new employee to avoid drainage of engineering knowledge by retirements and fluctuation to assure sustainable engineering /maintenance performance
- To meet GMP requirement and technical level
- To ensure stable delivery of product to the market.
The Successful Applicant
- Good experience as a Head of Engineering or Engineering Lead in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong experience as a plant or project Engineer
- Strong in people management and Project management knowledge
- Pharmaceutical engineering with GMP knowledge including mechanical knowledge for Production Equipment, Building, HVAC and Plumbing field
- Building standard, Fire protection, Environment, Explosion protection and Energy management
- Project execution for designing, construction supervising from the placement of order through IQ/OQ for pharmaceutical facilities.
What's on Offer
Up to 18,500,000 JPY per Year