Head of Customer Services Business Development
Great opportunity to develop your Customer Service experiences
Japanese proficiency is not mandetory
About Our Client
This company is an integral part of automobile, one of the world's largest automobile industries. With our brand, we make up approximately 40% of the sales volume with a presence in more than 150 markets worldwide. Since our first product, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities, financial results, sales and activity performance and provide reporting of national sales and market performance and measurement of all after sales products, programmes and initiatives.
- Identify new opportunities in the market and develop after sales products, programmes and business cases through to sign-off. Launch in conjunction with sales manager and track new programmes against anticipated business case to maximise performance
- Manage and support Business Development Manager to identify new opportunities and optimise parts and service sales to Fleets, National Service providers, Bodyshops and Insurance companies.
- Support the sales team in the identification of opportunity and the supply of market intelligence to develop new programmes and initiatives to increase accessories, parts and service sales opportunities.
- Parts and Service Programs and sales campaigns: To initiate, support and promote its parts and service sales campaigns including FVP, OtC/KAM, Reman, etc. To ensure that these are fully and professionally adopted and used by the branches to realise growth of the business. To support dealers in the management and achieving of the goals of us
- Management Elements Lead, motivate, and develop allocated employees (team of 5 people) by target agreement and performance evaluations on basis of mission statement and corporate & SSI business policy. Ensure target-oriented internal communication and task related qualification. Ensure the achievement of the agreed targets by adequate control and support. Select new staffs and promote talents according to the agreed procedure. Ensure diversity and compliance in the company by fostering a corporate culture to Daimler corporate values. 1) Organizational Development & Process Optimization 2) HR Development and Issues including manpower development and training 3) Target Agreements and MBOs, Appraisals, etc. 4) Regular communications and presentations
- Ensure a sustainable environment of Compliance and Integrity in area of responsibility through: - assessing and managing / mitigating risks - ensuring successful implementation and maintenance of Compliance measures - reward Compliance efforts and achievements and react adequately and consistently to Compliance failures
The Successful Applicant
- University degree - preferred technical or business degree (Master Level)
- Knowledge and experience of customer services (after sales) business in general, processes, and structure. Knowledge of business management, technical specification of products
- Japanese level : not mandatory
- English level : Business level
- Excellent communication, negotiation, coaching skills. Good analytical and data literacy skills. High level of confidence and attention to detail for consistent and effective interaction with customers and internal stake holders.
What's on Offer
- High salary
- Great Work life balance
- Global office environment
- Great career record on your resume