Head of Customer Experience Operations - Cryptocurrency
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥10,000,000 - ¥14,500,000
You have experience working for a BPO or as CS director
Be part of the biggest Cryptocurrency trading platform
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest cryptocurrency trading platforms in the world.
- Responsible for leading customer support operations in Japan across multiple issue types including account access, payments processing, cryptocurrency transactions and policy enforcement.
- Hire and develop a high performing, bi-lingual (English + Japanese) support team, anchored by best practices within the financial services and technology industries in Japan.
- Work with senior management across internal support teams, business unit stakeholders and business process outsourcing vendor partners to achieve service level agreements and enable CX innovation.
- Work with Japanese regulators to communicate and handle inquiries around operational processes across customer complaints.
- Shape strategy for optimizing existing workflows, operationalizing product and policy launches, and building effective feedback loops.
- Manage partnerships and serve as an escalation point with various department, including (but not limited to) product, engineering, legal and security.
- Attend monthly and quarterly vendor business reviews to stay abreast and accountable of performance across all tiers of support.
- Serve as a critical member of the on-call escalation rotation to handle urgent issues and communicate back to the broader leadership team.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics to drive data-driven business decisions.
- Thoughtfully delegate tactical responsibilities and set performance expectations across the organization.
- Focus on growth opportunities throughout the organization, including development of managers and leads and learning opportunities across multiple subject areas.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, laser focused prioritization and efficient execution
The Successful Applicant
- You have minimum 5 years direct management experience
- You have minimum 5 years Customer support experience in Financial services or technology industry
- You are familiar with banking regulations, payment processes, compliance, consumer or institutional operations
- You have experience building strategies and scaling teams across multiple workflows
- You have experience working for or together with a BPO
- You have a fluent level of Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 14.5M JPY
- Free Gym membership
- Extra budget for developing your career (extra qualifications, seminars, ...)