Head of Corporate Strategy
US based fast growing start up
Great career progression
My client is US based technology start up company with more than 100 million users worldwide.
- Evaluate and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
Develop meaningful relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Envision new ways that partnerships can positively impact core business objectives applying creativity and business acumen
Support the partnership from relationship building and due diligence, contract negotiations, all the way through post-contract sign integration and expansion
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business development, investment banking, management consulting, private equity or similar role
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- A history of forming and executing partnerships, particularly in different regions
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package with a meaningful career in a reputable organisation with great culture.