Head of Corporate Communications - Healthcare Technology
Cover both external and internal communications activities.
Silicon Valley based Healthtech company with strong brand awareness.
Our client is an international B2B2C healthcare technology company with very strong brand awareness in the market for their products.
- Build the Corporate Communications function from scratch.
- Plan and execute internal and external communications activities in Japan.
- Develop and maintain media relationships.
- Work directly with the top management to as a communications counsellor.
- From 10 years of experiences of Corporate Communications in healthcare/healthtech sector.
- Experience in building the team from scratch or lead communications activities from scratch is preferred.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Career progression: build the Communications team from scratch and be in charge of all activities.
- International working environment and frequent use of English.
- A lot of rooms for creative PR/Branding activities.
- Strong brand awareness in the market with high growth activities.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.