- Attractive salary package and other benefits.
- Growing mid-sized international pharmaceutical company.
Our client is one of the fast growing mid-sized international pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their products are well-known in rare disease therapeutic area.
- Work closely with the Global Communications team and Japan team to plan and execute external communications plan for both products and corporate branding.
- Plan and develop internal communications platform and strategy for the business such as employee engagement, town-hall meetings, CSR activities, etc.
- Prepare for crisis communications by collaborating with HQ and board of management.
- Work closely with the Board of management in Japan such as the President and other Directors.
- Lead and manage the Corporate Communications team.
From 10 years of professional experience in corporate communications (both external and internal).
Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Healthcare background is a plus.
- Attractive compensation package and employee benefits.
- Lead and grow the Corporate Communications team.
- Direct communications with the Headquarter.