Head of Communications- Established European Company
Competitive Salary & benefits package.
Strong brand and international environment.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading European manufacturing companies. Marketing is at its core business and is need of a communications and branding leader. You will be leading press conferences, advertising, and working internally and externally in communications.
- Plan and execute external, internal and crisis communications activities.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy.
- Act as a communication counsel for the President and other organizational leaders.
- Work closely with overseas stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years of experiences in Corporate Communications position.
- Strong background in B2B industry, preferably high tech or manufacturing industry.
- Understanding about digital marketing such as online advertising, eDM, online media, SEO, SEM, website, etc.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- People management experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression!
- Global exposure and being able to use English daily in the office.
- Opportunity to work for an established European company.
- Be part of worldwide events and having a team.