- Competitive Salary & benefits package.
- Strong brand and international environment.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading European manufacturing companies. Marketing is at its core business and is need of a communications and branding leader. You will be leading press conferences, advertising, and working internally and externally in communications.
- Plan and execute external, internal and crisis communications activities.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy.
- Act as a communication counsel for the President and other organizational leaders.
- Work closely with overseas stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years of experiences in Corporate Communications position.
- Strong background in B2B industry, preferably high tech or manufacturing industry.
- Understanding about digital marketing such as online advertising, eDM, online media, SEO, SEM, website, etc.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- People management experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression!
- Global exposure and being able to use English daily in the office.
- Opportunity to work for an established European company.
- Be part of worldwide events and having a team.