- Executive Leadership Opportunity at Top 5 Global CRO
- High Level Responsibility for all Clinical Operations Activities
- Leading global CRO with growing presence in Japan
- Provides overall strategy and direction of clinical trials, processes and procedures.
- Acts as Scientific Director / consultant as required by the needs of the projects.
- Acts as a primary senior-level contact for customers.
- Participates in customer proposals, Request for Information (RFIs), presentations,
proposal defenses and Steering Committees.
- Provides scientific/regulatory oversight and project/therapeutic training to project
- Interacts and collaborates with the Medical Writing department in the preparation of
clinical development plans, protocols, investigator brochures, and medical/clinical
reports, as required.
- Responsible for coordinating the acquisition of necessary medical/scientific input from
- Represents the Company by attending industry meetings, speaking engagements,
participating in booth exhibitions, etc., and by publishing scientific or industry related
articles in industry journals.
- Participates in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
medical/scientific tools, training, staffing requirements, etc.
- Interacts with senior management and contributes scientific/medical input to other
departments, as appropriate.
- Ensures quality standards are set and maintained over all areas of responsibility.
- Other tasks and duties as determined appropriate by Executive Management.
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Communication - Strong presentation skills.
- Problem solving - Strong problem solving skills.
- Leadership - Ability to work through others to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, monitoring/managing performance and providing feedback.
- Experience productively partnering cross functionally and with customers to advance work effectively and efficiently.
- Leadership - Ability to make decisions, bringing clarity to disparate information to inform actions and drive results.
- Organisation - Planning, time management and prioritization skills Ability to organize resources needed to accomplish tasks, set objectives and provide clear direction to others.
- Experience planning activities in advance and taking account of possible changing circumstances.
- Prioritization - Ability to handle conflicting priorities.
- Prioritization - Ability to work strategically to realize project goals, identifying and developing positive and compelling visions for the successful delivery of the project.
- Quality - Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Quality - Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Demonstrated learning agility and openness to learning and keeping own knowledge and skill set current and evolving.
- IT Skills - Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaboration - Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Excellent customer management skills and demonstrated ability to understand customer needs Effective mentoring and training skills, fostering learning and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
- Cross-collaboration - Ability to work across geographies displaying high awareness and understanding of cultural differences Good understanding of other functions and their inter-relationship with Project Leadership.
- Finances - Good understanding of project financials including experience managing, contractual obligations and implications.
- Executive leadership opportunity at a major global CRO