Head of Brand Job - Sports Accessories
My client is one of the leading sports accessories brands in Japan.
- General manager brand in Japan with P/L responsibility for the department
- Develop and implement an organisation-wide sales and marketing strategy that will improve the brand's competitive position.
- Provide leadership and set performance objectives for direct reports and provide team with tools for success
- Define both short and long term objectives, set up strategies and operational plans to ensure the successful growth of the brand
- Lead, direct, and control all sales functions to achieve established sales and profit goals. Functions includes retail sales, wholesale, business to business
- Contribute to business planning at the top executive level to develop sales and marketing strategy that is consistent with the brand's overall mission, vision, and long-term objectives
- Passionate, strong leadership skills
- Industrial experience in retail or accessories
- Team and people management experience
- Brand management experience
- Strategic and Logical thinking skills with competitor analysis
- General apparel, sports industry, wholesale or footwear product management experience
- Understanding of or past relationship with select shop and/or sports wholesale accounts
- Ability to control financial KPI's. Able to analyse for reporting and planning.
- Able to find problems and root causes, proactively find solutions
- Professional in presentation.
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Young brand with chance to move within the group
- P&L management experience