Head of AI Research: Computer Vision Company (Based in Jakarta)
Pioneer Computer Vision Company in Southeast Asia
Spearhead Think-Tank research team
About Our Client
Nodeflux is a pioneer in Indonesia's AI movement. Founded in 2016, we have developed an AI powered Intelligent Video Analytic platform, able to turn CCTVs functionality beyond image classification. Tackling real world challenges from video surveillance, security, traffic control, and movement behaviors - our breakthrough product is used with both enterprises and government agencies, from Jakarta Smart City, Badan Intelijen Negara (State Intelligence Agency), and Kepolisian Negara (National Police).
With exciting partnerships including the first with Nvidia (leading GPU producer), and Deep Learning and Computer Vision as the backbone of the company, a Head of AI research opportunity has opened up to lead tech advancements.
As an integral member of our team, the Head of AI Research will manage and spearhead our R&D team. Your role as our Subject Matter Expert will be highly involved in AI development related to Computer Vision & Deep Learning in a Big Data environment.
- Responsible on a daily basis for the delivery of research and service evaluation activities
- To nurture, grow, and develop a research culture for the organization based on research projects, publications, and presentation
- Develop a research culture that extends beyond our organization - collaborate with universities and research companies
- Regularly engage with our teams (cross department) to understand their needs and imperatives and operationalize a framework for deploying AI models
- Research roadmap and release papers (use cases for AI/ML and ability to operationalize into workable algorithms & solutions)
- Provide Deep Learning expertise to our Engineering, DS, and Research team
- To enable the organization to articulate reliably the impact of its services via implementation of valid evaluation activities
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are looking for candidates that are experienced in Computer Vision field, both education and work. A strong education background is a must (PhD preferred, and must have understanding of research and publications).
- M.S or PhD in CS Artificial Intelligence / Deep Learning or any equivalent fields proficient with C++ and Python
- 5+ years hands-on experimenting with neural network, and deep learning in computer vision
- Have been held position as research coordinator / head of research in research based institutions (academia or corporate)
- Strong understanding in the following numerical analysis library: Tensorflow, Caffe, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn
- Possessed with research methodology best practices (Theoretical definition, conducting rapid prototyping and experimenting, making conclusion, and creating research documentation)
- Having broad knowledge with current and latest research activity and trends in deep learning computer vision
What's on Offer
A dynamic team full of curious problem solvers and tech-savvy entrepreneurs looking to accelerate AI applications across Indonesia