- Flat culture and international working environment
- Work-life balance, no overtime!
About Our Client
Famous fashion brand originally from the US.
- Manage working schedules, prepare documents and materials.
- Create sales report to the HQ in the US.
- Provide translation and interpretation in emails, meetings, etc.
- Assist in organizing meetings and events for the company.
- Manage budget for departments, invoices and expense report
The Successful Applicant
- Native level Japanese, business level English
- Experience in simultaneous interpretation
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong sense of confidentiality, organizational skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent position
- Dynamic and international workplace
- No industry background required!