Global Tele Sales-Top Network Solutions
A company that provides no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan
The company is known to be the no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan and globally has been a leader in running critical infrastructure within the most advanced companies in the world.
- Responsible for Leading, devising and executing sales strategy and account planning to meet/exceed sales/booking/margin quota
- Build and implement account strategy plan that best positions company to maximize its revenue streams and margins in accordance with company expectations
- Participate in setting strategy and tactics for each specific sales objective
- Advanced knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market
- Overall responsibility for the sales and fulfilment process associated with the global activities
- Responsible to manage outsourcing/ partners
- Responsible for SFDC mgt along with weekly status/progress and forecast reports
- Work with extended company team, including executive team, product marketing, product management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives
- Thorough understanding of company products and future portfolio
- Responsible for direct sales activities requiring Bookings/Revenue/Margin presentations at all levels of management
- Leadership position across all disciplines required to develop and maintain the customer
- Experience with major global account management essential.
- Strong understanding of markets, including market segmentation, OTT/GCN , particularly Cloud and Data Center and DCI services.
- Strong understanding of large global account sales and ability to think strategically about new business opportunities. Ability to make sound - and tough - judgements
- Background in Cloud or Telecom or content provider industries.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Keen awareness of market intelligence with respect to competitors - in Japan and globally.
- Budgetary assessment and planning to include forecasting at monthly and quarterly periods.
- High pressure short timescale mentality that still maintains a balanced and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Complex Sales methodology discipline with particular adherence to Pier and Tier relationship management.
- Knowledge of both Japanese and western customer characteristics
- Be part of a company that provides no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan
- International culture and able to use English and Japanese