Global Technology Leader , Global Chemical industry, Gunma, 18M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials.
- They are specialize in Chemicals, Silicones, Quartz, Ceramics, Sealants, and Adhesives.
- Visionary leadership to a unique team of electronics manufacturing technology leaders and domain experts.
- Ensure strategic guidance and innovation thought leadership aligned with Global Technology vision, mission and strategic objectives.
- Initiating, developing and continually renewing a robust platform and portfolio of Technology projects to maintain businesses leadership in Electronics key segments
- Serving as critical member of the Electronics Business Segment Leadership Team
- Drive an engaged and motivated organization through continuous and effective communication at all levels.
- Actively optimize the talent pipeline through hiring, training and development programs as well as cross fertilization of talent beyond the direct reporting line.
- PhD. in Speciality Chemistry.
- Business level in English, No Japanese ability required.
- Strong technical competence and ability to evaluate/down-select technical approaches.
- Great experiences in overseeing laboratory operations and the implementation of safe laboratory practices & regulations.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of driving teams to establish road maps, budgeting, planning, and technology components for advanced platforms.